Saturday, May 21, 2011

JCI Harare Be Better!

Being a member of JCI Harare, I have learnt a lot. The positive impact is bringing changes to me. The whole concept of this, get there and start a conversation. Naturally I don't like crowds and talking (as you might have noticed already) but chatting up with these young big ideas can bring light to your life. I now have a vision I never had, I have plans I never thought. I would think or was capable of thinking.

Now its all positive energy oozing in my system, adrenalin, hope, every positive expression or word you might imagine. I don't know if I'm a good active citizen as yet but as they say, BE BETTER!

Live life to the fullest whether business, school, music, or clubbing makes you feel fulfilled, do it and invit others to maintain being better and responsible!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment