Monday, May 23, 2011

I thought Technology was that easy

In my current findings, researsh was done on that a person can develop expertise of a specific field in ten years. You can't be a good runner in five years, you can't be good in writing in a year. One needs to develop a skill and embrace that, judging from me, I'm left with about eight years which is not so much time.

Mark Zuckerberg the Facebook inventer started hacking at a tender age a few years gave birth to Facebook, ten years down the line became the youngest billionaire.

It gives a point, a successful entrepreneur, needs ten years to develop a good idea into something almost perfect. Why not start at a young age and develop the skill... It will be a good empire. William Gates, the Google group, Steve Jobs, yes made money earlier but maturity in the business was marked at ten years.

To the point you're like me, you want to do technology, you want an empire, those are already twenty years. Life expectancy in Zimbabwe now is 39! I'll be dead by the time I think I'm maturing in the field. Then what's the point? For me I'm following this path because in this century, technology is like prostitution, it is never legal everywhere in Cyber but we can't all live without it. Its a necessity!

Love or hate, China are guru crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment