Friday, December 13, 2013

A Season Or A Lifetime: 2014 Change

When people come into your life for a SEASON
Its because your twin has com to share, grow and to learn
They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you never done
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy
Believe it! Its real! But, only for a SEASON.

Lifetime friendships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid, emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships,
And areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life!
If asked what's more important, my life or my friendship with you. I would sa my life and you would walk away, not knowing that my friendship with you is my life!

From
Kudzai Angeline Mutenzwa "Big Sister"



Copied as is from her. This is also to show change wave is coming. 2014 will be unique and different from 2013. Who will be there to watch as the drama unfolds? YOU. Thank you for the views and clicks in the year, a revolution just began and will continue. #Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment